Would you like to be a part of a growing and dedicated team who work to provide sustainable solutions in our own communities? SPUD (Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery) was created by and grown with passion, grit, and a vision of how business and local partnerships ought to be. Plus, it helps that we get to work with delicious and organic food all day. Channel your own passion and take your career to the next level by joining one of our talented teams!
SPUD.ca is looking for Part-time Delivery Driver for our Vancouver, BC location (1660 E Hastings Street). Candidates need to be available at least 3 days. Shifts are anywhere from 8-10 hours long. Actual shifts TBA based on candidate hired.
We are growing and love to promote from within plus you will receive 20% off of all our cool, local products!
What you'll do
Our compensation package consists of
At SPUD, our goal is to create relationships with amazing farmers, ranchers, fishermen/women, bakers, and artisans to make it easier for our customers to have the freshest ingredients and products, delivered to their home or office, or available for pick-up, at one of our markets/cafes. We believe that food should be healthy, so we partner with producers and farmers who you can trust; real people who have integrity, respect our environment, care about our community, value sustainable farming practices, and believe in the humane treatment of animals.
The SPUD family of companies includes:
• SPUD.CA (Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery)- residential and office deliveries in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton
• Be Fresh- 5 market/cafes within the city of Vancouver, and our Be Fresh commissary services
• Blush Lane Organic Market- 4 markets, and a Farmer’s Market location in Calgary and Edmonton
• The Juice Box- healthy (and delicious!) fresh pressed juices and nut milks
Applications for all companies, except for Blush Lane Organics, are centralized through the SPUD Careers site. To apply for Blush Lane please see their Careers site.
Our values include:
• Fight to Create Amazing Customer Experiences Worth Sharing
• Have Passion for Sustainable Food
• Be Open to the Perspective of Others
• Learn, Grow & Win as a Team
• Be Scrappy and Own It
• Find the Fun Together
We are also a proud certified B Corporation- a new kind of company that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
SPUD is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.