The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Outbound Manager based out of our Vancouver, BC Hastings warehouse (1660 E Hastings Street). This shift is Monday- Friday 7:00 am- 3:30 pm.
What you’ll do
The Outbound Manager oversees the daily operations of the pack line. Managing a team of up to 100 reports, they are responsible for planning the activities of the team, coaching for performance, providing support and assistance, and developing future leaders. Reporting to the Sr. Operations Manager, and working in coordination with other Leadership Team members and other departmental leaders, the Outbound Manager is responsible for championing an industry leading customer experience, while minimizing operational costs, creating an engaging work culture and developing a road plan for ongoing innovation.
How your success will be measured
The SPUD family of companies includes:
• SPUD.CA (Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery)- residential and office deliveries in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton
• Be Fresh- 5 market/cafes within the city of Vancouver, and our Be Fresh commissary services
• Blush Lane Organic Market- 4 markets, and a Farmer’s Market location in Calgary and Edmonton
• The Juice Box- healthy (and delicious!) fresh pressed juices and nut milks
Applications for all companies, except for Blush Lane Organics, are centralized through the SPUD Careers site. To apply for Blush Lane please see their Careers site.
Our values include:
• Fight to Create Amazing Customer Experiences Worth Sharing
• Have Passion for Sustainable Food
• Be Open to the Perspective of Others
• Learn, Grow & Win as a Team
• Be Scrappy and Own It
• Find the Fun Together
SPUD is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.