The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Customer Care Supervisor. This position is based out of our Vancouver head office (1660 E Hastings Street) and will report into the Customer Care Manager. This position is Monday- Friday 1:30- 10:00 pm.
What you’ll do
What you’ll receive
The SPUD family of companies includes:
• SPUD.CA (Sustainable Produce Urban Delivery)- residential and office deliveries in Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton
• Be Fresh- 5 market/cafes within the city of Vancouver, and our Be Fresh commissary services
• Blush Lane Organic Market- 4 markets, and a Farmer’s Market location in Calgary and Edmonton
• The Juice Box- healthy (and delicious!) fresh pressed juices and nut milks
Applications for all companies, except for Blush Lane Organics, are centralized through the SPUD Careers site. To apply for Blush Lane please see their Careers site.
Our values include:
• Fight to Create Amazing Customer Experiences Worth Sharing
• Have Passion for Sustainable Food
• Be Open to the Perspective of Others
• Learn, Grow & Win as a Team
• Be Scrappy and Own It
• Find the Fun Together
SPUD is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.