The SPUD.CA family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh and Blush Lane markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it’s our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.
SPUD.CA is looking for a full-time, permanent Graveyard Operations Support team member based out of our Vancouver, BC head office/warehouse (1660 E Hastings Street). The shift is Sunday- Thursday 10:00 pm- 6:30 am.
• Collect and stage delivery vans, to prepare for the day’s loading & dispatch
• Shuttle supplies between SPUD’s Powell St. & Hastings St. facilities
• Complete Loading of store stock transfers and trike delivery orders
• Assist warehouse personnel with stacking of bins by pack
• Load trucks with pre-pack designated packs
• Ensure pre-pack, pre-loaded trucks are plugged in and reefer units are running as per designated time frame
• Assist in product pickups from suppliers, where necessary
• Assist fleet manager with vehicle cleaning & maintenance
• Reporting of any fleet maintenance issues
• General cleanliness of warehouse and loading bay
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience working in delivery and supply chain environments
• Able to communicate effectively in spoken & written English
• Strong attention to detail
• Team-first mentality
• Desire to serve and compliment other departments, to drive organizational success
• Desire to actively problem solve and improve processes